Your cart is currently empty!
And now time for the next round of reviews, as well as an extensive interview. So let’s start quickly with all the reviews:
- first is Dutch site Rockportaal writing about the Legion Album. Writer Maurice calls it a tasty album, playable on every moment of every day.
- The next is also from Maurice on Rockportaal, but this time it concerns the Stamina live album Live In The City Of Power. He thinks it is a great way to get to know the band and surely worth listening to. Also compliments for us for continuously delivering quality releases. Thanks man!
- next another Dutch site, Progwereld. They write about Slug Comparison‘s WhenYou Were Living Here. they regard Doug as one of those talents roaming the world that deserve a much bigger audience. Great voice, extensive musical skills and strong songs. Reviews like this will surely help attract more interest in this awesome release.
- Then the inimitable Dmitry Epstein delivers another one of his fine reviews on DMME. He hands Legion‘s Rising a whopping 4.2 / 5 stars! With describing it as alluring and hitting the mark, who needs more recommendation?
- Maybe the first time we hear back from Poland, and it are MLWZ writing about the Battersea release Arguments & Sentiments. Lots of compliments too, highlighting the catchy choruses and many tracks suspected of being able to become a summer hit. Well, fingers crossed then!
- On to Italy then, where MetalItalia write about the just as Italian Stamina. “A good opportunity to get to know and appreciate the band”. We couldn’t have said it better.
- On to France now, and another amazing 17/20 for Phil Vincent and his latest album Hypocrite! No wonder writer Laudrome ends with “a very very good album”…
- And it seems this sentiment is shared by Rockportaal. They conclude their review of Hypocrite with “even when this album will not turn the world of rock upside down, it is a great album that is at least as good as many of the more well known names”. Thank you very much!
- fireworks-SC interview is what it says, the full 2 pages of the interview that Doug from Slug Comparison did with Nicky Baldrian of Fireworks.
- some very kind words for Battersea in metal magazine Rock Tribune.
- And last but not least, below more cracking words for Cranston, reviewer Paul Woodward from Fireworks calls it one of the best albums in the whole of Phil’s career!