In this summary you will find reviews for D’Ercole’s Hard Core album, and some more words on Age Of Aquarius’ Out There as well as Earthshine’s Bridge to Infinity album.
- 81/100 for D’Ercole on Zware Metalen (Heavy Metal) with compliments on vocals, sound, songs and the experienced musicians
- 17/20 for D’Ercole on Metal Integral “hard rock the way we like it”
- White Room Reviews compliments D’Ercole for showcasing the width of the rock genre
- 8.5 / 10 from Crossfire for D’Ercole “strong vocals and catchy tunes”
- a recommended for a strong album from D’Ercole comes from Rockportaal
- many compliments for Age Of Aquarius from White Room Reviews “a nice approach to progressive rock in which the balance is well guarded on many fronts. Those who set up and work out all of this themselves, deserve the compliments”.
- Heavy Metal Webzine took time to discuss the instrumental electronic music of Earthshine. The editor gives it a 6.5, where as readers appoint no less that 7.5 points to the album!
- The Dutch Progressive Rock Pages also wrote about the Earthshine album. Find that here.