As you may have noticed, here at Rock Company we like to keep busy. So slowly but surely the number of titles available from us is rising! All independent artists, who need your support. Hugs and kudos for everyone who buys an album (often limited editions) or download! But if you are wondering what the label is about, here a sure fire way to introduce a lot of recent releases to you, this podcast. Have fun and never mind the ramblings of Dr. Schultz 🙂
Time to inform you about our Chart success on the One World Music Rock Top 30!
at 21 we have Docker’s Guild and their album The Heisenberg Diaries
at 7 we have distribution artist Holly Montgomery with Leaving Eden
at 6 we have #Tragik (Phil Vincent Bands) with Come and Get It
at 3 we find Sixtynine with their great rock album You Are Me
#2 is last month’s #1; #Cranston (Phil Vincent and Paul Sabu) THE rock album of 2016 and last but not least:
#1 is the latest Forest Field album Lonely Desert!
This is an incredible achievement for our artists! Many many thanks to the OMWR team and all the listeners!!
Check the show #podcast here or use the player below
Still cannot believe the chart success for our artists on the October Rock Chart on One World Music. We have #Tragik at #16, the highest new entry with Forest Field at #12, Docker’s Guild at #7, Sixtynine at #2 and #CranstoN (with Phil Vincent and Paul Sabu) at NUMBER 1! And the former #1, Holly Montgomery, whose album we distribute, is on position 4!
The show repeats today at 9PM GMT, or catch the #podcast: http://oneworldmusic.co.uk/#/chart/4593008507 or below.
THANK you to all the listeners and presenters! We love you all
- Forest Field – Angels? #15
- Sixtynine – You Are Me #7
- Tragik – Come And Get It #6
- CranstoN – CranstoN #5
- Docker’s Guild – The Heisenberg Diaries Book A – Sounds of Future Past #4
- And to top things, our newly added distribution title Holly Montgomery – Leaving Eden, scored the #1 position!
Our little company is very happy with this achievement for all the artists involved and thanks all the listeners and the whole of the OMWR team for their help!
You can listen to the chart show here, it includes songs from Sixtynine, Cranston, Docker’s Guild and Holly Montgomery:
Steve Sheppard of One World Music Radio has written an utterly brilliant and funny review of the Docker’s Guild album. Now there is a man that knows his stuff! Some quotes:
- you’re going to absolutely adore this release by Docker’s Guild; it will take you down memory lane in a style that’s sharp, up to date and will rock your socks right off
- I was lucky enough to see Flash performed by Queen at the Wembley Arena in the mid-eighties, but here Docker’s Guild pull off a fantastic performance which is incredibly close to the original. I think if Freddie had been alive today he would have really appreciated this version
- Docker’s not only bring Never Ending Story up to date, but in my humble opinion give it the edge it never had originally, the vocals are superbly layered and the double pedal drums drive the narrative along sweetly
- We’re both Dr Who fans, so to hear another version of this Dr Who (Main Theme) was wonderful, especially one that rocked the sink plunger out of the nearest Daleks head. In my opinion it should be used right now as the new main theme of the show, it’s powerful, imposing, fresh and quite superb
- Docker’s Guild and The Heisenberg Diaries is not just a tribute to those times, it is an incredibly enjoyable album packed with cinematic moments of musical fun and magical rocked up moments of genius, the geek is indeed strong in this one.
Wow, many compliments, thank you so much Steve!
Click on the link above to visit the OMWR review page, or download the review: OMWR review The Heisenberg Diaries
Docker’s Guild have released the fourth video of their 12 step programm into recording and releasing a new album. And thanks for the mention Douglas! By the way, fans get a nice preview of things to come!
And here is video 3 for the Docker’s Guild diary for The Heisenberg Diaries – Book A: mixing!
While many reviewers continue to celebrate the release of “Docker’s Guild – The Heisenberg Diaries Book A; Sounds Of Future Past”, Douglas has been hard at work to put together a string of videos to give you a deeper insight in the making of the album. Already available are part 1 and part 2, and more on their way. Go to the DG channel on Youtube and subscribe to keep yourself informed!