Album number 9 from this hard rock outfit solidifies their place in the melodic rock community with heavy opener “Trial By Fire” paving the way for the melodic onslaught that’s about to come. Epic track Synergy (Parts I & II) shows the light and dark to great effect. “Fighting to Survive” crunches its way into metal territory and closing opus “The Broken Heart” mixes prog, melodic rock, and metal to sheer delight. D’Ercole “Mass Formation” is the real deal.
- Get Ready To Rock hand out 3.5 / 5 stars and say: “Tragik is the most melodic rock sounding and certainly where I’d recommend a new listener to Phil Vincent’s extensive catalogue of music to start. In fact this album is as good as any place to start and existing fans of his work & Tragik will find much to enjoy on ‘Utlima Ratio’ “
- Dutch site Rock Portaal write: “Just nice unadulterated and above all pure rock”
- From Canada DMME writer Dmitry writes “Drawing the line through this divided world, hard rock veterans deliver a blow to boredom” resulting in 4/5 stars!
- Basbayannis from Greece: “For all of you who like their rock, catchy, modern and a bit sugar coated at some points, TRAGIK have the package” 7/0
- Dutch site White Room Reviews: “the diversity in the songs and the excellent guitar work ensure that the enthusiast can enjoy this extensively”
- from the USA writer Jon Neudorf writes on the Sea Of Tranquility website: “Ultima Ratio is an excellent slice of catchy hard rock that is positively addictive. Highly recommended”
- UK’s own Woody’s Rock Reviews say: “Another strong and enjoyable album from Phil Vincent which I’ve thoroughly enjoyed and its with a big smile I add Tragik’s ‘Ultima Ratio’ to my ever-expanding Phil Vincent collection!” and note a 8/10
- and somewhere on this Strutter page you can read Gabor’s thoughts about the album, a 8.2 / 10 points “the result is always crystal clear quality melodic rock”
Release: November 23, 2022. Pre Order now Open!
ROCK COMPANY RECORDS is proud to announce the continuation of its relation with Tragik, with release of the new album “Cry for Love”.
This is the 11th opus from Phil Vincent, Dirk Phillips, and Damian D’Ercole with Vince O’Regan proving guitar histrionics throughout. “Cry for Love” solidifies TRAGIK as a force to be reckoned with inside the melodic hard rock community.
From “Thrill of it All” to “Chasing Heaven” to “And Now We Know” to the closing title track, the onslaught never wanes. Check out the rocked up version of Norman Greenbaum’s “Spirit in the Sky” for more proof.
Mastered by Jacob Hansen, this album needs to be played LOUD!!!
Pre-order digital on bandcamp:
- Rockportaal writes: “filled with classic rock songs”
- a 7 / 10 from Italian Heavy Metal Webzine
- 8.5 / 10 from German site Crossfire “well made Eighties Arena Rock. Onwards!”
- another 8 comes from Basbayiannis “Phil Vincent along with O’Regan delivers an album that should be on the list of the top melodic albums for 2021, but as we all know life is not fair, at least he is persistent and productive and we support his artistic dream”
- no less than 18/20 comes from French site Metal Integral “The result is this inspired, varied album which is surely my favorite since the first CRANSTON in 2016. I invite you to discover this talented musician through this superb Stigmata”
- The Rocker says “this is up there with his best recordings”
- Swiss Metal Factory hand out 7.6 / 10 and think it is a fun listen
- UK’s The Mayfair Mallzine urge you to buy it: “And there you have it folks, another cracking solo album from Rock worlds hardest worker, Phil Vincent, and one that you definitely need to check out … so go on then, don’t just sit there reading this, it’s called ‘STIGMATA’!!!”
Album available on al digital platforms as well as on CD. For instance here.
In this summary you will find reviews for D’Ercole’s Hard Core album, and some more words on Age Of Aquarius’ Out There as well as Earthshine’s Bridge to Infinity album.
- 81/100 for D’Ercole on Zware Metalen (Heavy Metal) with compliments on vocals, sound, songs and the experienced musicians
- 17/20 for D’Ercole on Metal Integral “hard rock the way we like it”
- White Room Reviews compliments D’Ercole for showcasing the width of the rock genre
- 8.5 / 10 from Crossfire for D’Ercole “strong vocals and catchy tunes”
- a recommended for a strong album from D’Ercole comes from Rockportaal
- many compliments for Age Of Aquarius from White Room Reviews “a nice approach to progressive rock in which the balance is well guarded on many fronts. Those who set up and work out all of this themselves, deserve the compliments”.
- Heavy Metal Webzine took time to discuss the instrumental electronic music of Earthshine. The editor gives it a 6.5, where as readers appoint no less that 7.5 points to the album!
- The Dutch Progressive Rock Pages also wrote about the Earthshine album. Find that here.
Since this album is a year out now, it is high time we let you know about the many amazing reviews this album has been receiving. Just in case you missed it. And, well, because we’re obviously very proud of the album!
So here we go:
- Interview with The Permanent Rain Press. Founding member Shawn Meehan talks about the band’s origins, their new record and the themes listeners can expect to hear.
- Sinusoidalmusic.com writes: “The Brotherhood is a tightly packed album with great rock revival hits that sound like the late 90’s and early 00’s. The songs have all the energy you would have before an event (pre-pandemic) and the will to have the time of your life”
- And Brazilian site Roadie Music says it all with “TRIGGER MAFIA REVIVES CLASSIC HARD ROCK ON “THE BROTHERHOOD””
- French site Metal Integral hand out a whopping 17/20 stars
- Given to Rock say: “I definitely recommend listening to The brotherhood by Trigger Mafia, a very enjoyable classic rock album amazingly played and recorded, with great vocals and with the right attitude you want to hear in a record like this but also with a very personal touch by the band. Well done, guys.”
- More high praise comes from Dmitry at DMME: ” “The Brotherhood” is a fantastic ride – or, rather, the start thereof”, handing out an amazing 4 4/5 out of 5!
- On to Roxx 2 Metal. A short overview and a couple of video’s to check the album with.
- Another 8/10 from Gabor at My Global Mind. “Without a doubt, a must-hear band to check out if you want to hear high class original Melodic Hardrock!”
- Dutch site White Room Reviews speaks of a “more than fine debut”
- Another Highly Recommended from Dutch site Rockportaal
- Strutter are quite overwhelmed by the superb debut album and hand out a 8.8 / 10!
- and the last one for now is a 7.5 coming from Basbayiannis Music and Book Tales
So there you go, lots of praise and fans of bands like Triumph, Rush, Van Halen, etc, should check it out. The album is available in digital formats and on CD. For instance here.
Expect the latest D’Ercole album Quantum 8 on March 23, 2022. Album 8 (duh) from the band continues seamlessly where the well-received previous release Hard Core left us. So 10 more songs of hard melodic rock and maybe a surprise here and there. Fans of the band or the artists involved can buy this blind as it meets all expected standards. Again mastered by Jacob Hansen, and lead guitars provided by trusted friends Vince O’Regan and label boss Peter Cox on Your Lies, D’Ercole never lose momentum and keep delivering exciting rock music for their fans!
Rock Company are proud to announce their 50th release. And even more so since it is the new D’Ercole album Hard Core!
D’Ercole release their brand new opus “Hard Core” in February 2021 on Rock Company Records. Packed with 10 songs of hard melodic rock, this album sets the bar for hook-laden, guitar heavy, melodic music. Mastered by Jacob Hansen, these songs pack the punch you would expect from their discography. From the crunching tones of opener “Keep it All Together” to the Thin Lizzy meets Foreigner “This is Your Life”, to the sheer AOR class of “Bringing Me Down”, all the way to massive closer “The Only One”, “Hard Core” will satisfy even the most discerning listener. Add to that , lead guitar by Legion partner Vince O’Regan and this is a must have for any fan of Winger, Pretty Maids, Dokken, Boston, Foreigner and Thin Lizzy.
Release: February 3, 2021. Pre-order now at a reduced price, shipping starts soon!
US hard rock outfit Tragik are about to release their new album Faith Healer to the hungry masses. And what a taste it is! Phil, Damian and Dirk have, with the additional talents of Vince O’Regan and Janne Stark, created an absolute killer of an album. Credit also to the powerful mastering of Jacob Hansen!
Worth noting is that the CD version will have an axclusive bonus track. Release is October 21, but the album is already shipping from our webstore.
Curious? Then better check the Robot Love video, featuring Janne Stark on solos.